|ePrasaran respects your privacy and
is committed to protecting it. ePrasaran provides this Privacy
of the choices you can make about the way your information is
collected online and how that information is used. We've
structured our website so that, in general, you can visit ePrasaran on
the Web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal
information. We make this notice readily available on our
1. Sites covered by this Privacy StatementThis Privacy Statement applies to http://www.ePrasaran.Com.
2. Types of information we collectThis Privacy Statement covers personal information, non-personal data collection and aggregate reporting.
3. Children's privacyePrasaran is committed to protecting privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. ePrasaran does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and ePrasaran does not target its websites to children under 13.
4. How we use your informationePrasaran uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you, to provide service and support, and to update you on services and benefits. Occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for research regarding ePrasaran products or services. We will give you the opportunity to choose your privacy preferences regarding such communications (see section 7, "Your privacy preferences and opting out").
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about ePrasaran website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
5. Who we share your information withePrasaran will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
ePrasaran will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of ePrasaran; or (iv) to protect the personal safety of ePrasaran employees and third parties on ePrasaran property.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, ePrasaran decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is ePrasaran?s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
6. Your choicesePrasaran gives you choice of receiving a variety of information about our products and services. These communications are delivered by email.
7. Your privacy preferences and opting outTo opt-out of receiving ePrasaran communication, use any of the following methods:
8. Your information and third-party companiesCertain ePrasaran services are linked with those from related third-party companies. We will not share your personal information with those third-party companies.
9. Access to and accuracy of your informationePrasaran strives to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data accuracy. We will make reasonable effort to provide you with an opportunity to change your information.
10. Keeping your information secureePrasaran is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, ePrasaran has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
11. Changes to this StatementIf there are updates to the terms of ePrasaran's Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Updated On: March 18, 2007